Welcome to the Santa Fe Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If you have an Emergency, please call 911. Online reporting is a free service that allows city residents and visitors to submit non-emergency reports online. After a report is submitted, the system will allow residents and reporting parties to print a copy of the report.
Is Online Filing Right for You?
If you agree with all 5 statements below, then online filing will work for you:
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Santa Fe city limits.
- There are no known suspects.
- There is no video of the incident
- This did not occur on a state highway or freeway.
If you agree with all 5 statements above, you are ready to file your report online.
NOTE: Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
If you disagree with any of the statements above and need additional information, please contact the Santa Fe Police Department at 505-428-3710
Submit an Online Report
Using the Santa Fe Police Department Police Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
- Harassing Phone Calls
- Lost Property
- Theft (when the value is $500.00 or less)
- Motor Vehicle Crashes
- Accidental Damage
- Illegal Dumping
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
What Happens After Submitting an Online Report
All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed. Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted. Filing a false police report is a crime.
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting (http://www.coplogic.com/).
For additional questions or concerns please contact Lieutenant Judah Ben Montano at (505) 955-5384 or email directly at: [bot protected email address]