To advance management's mission while protecting the rights of employees.
Employment with the City of Santa Fe
- Job openings are updated daily and the deadlines for submitting applications are included in postings.
- To view the most current job openings, see the Job Vacancies link in the upper-right corner of this page.
- Applications are accepted online at the Apply for Jobs link in the upper-right corner of this page. You may also mail, hand-carry or fax applications to the Human Resources Department. (addresses, phone and fax numbers below)
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of applications.
- If you need assistance completing an application, contact Celeste Garcia by phone (505) 955-6601 or by email at [bot protected email address].
The City Offers Generous Employee Benefits including:
- Medical, dental, life and legal insurance for employees and dependents,
- Retirement benefits through New Mexico Public Employees Retirement Association,
- Employee assistance, employee wellness and deferred compensation programs,
- Premium only and flexible spending plans, and
- Generous paid leave and holidays.
Location, Phone and Hours
200 Lincoln Avenue, 2nd Floor (map)
PO Box 909
Santa Fe, NM 87504-0909
Ph: (505) 955-6602
Fx: (505) 955-6810
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.