To advance management's mission while protecting the rights of employees.
Explore Careers with the City of Santa Fe
From the culture and arts to unique experiences and rich history– there are countless reasons to love Santa Fe. It takes many hands to keep a city as dynamic and vibrant as ours running and thriving. The unique energy and spirit that draws people to the City Different all begins with the City of Santa Fe. With more than 1,400 employees, the City of Santa Fe team members are the heart of Santa Fe. They make a real difference with the work they do every day and have a hand in shaping the future of our city. Be a part of the city that we all love.
- Job openings are updated daily and the dates for submitting applications are included on the Employment Opportunities Portal.
- To view the most current job openings, select the Job Opportunities link on the leftside corner of this page.
- Applications are accepted online through our new Employment Opportunities Portal. We do not accept paper applications.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of applications.
The City Offers Generous Employee Benefits including:
- Medical, dental, life and legal insurance for employees and dependents,
- Retirement benefits through New Mexico Public Employees Retirement Association,
- Employee assistance, employee wellness and deferred compensation programs,
- Premium only and flexible spending plans, and
- Generous paid leave and holidays.
Location, Phone and Hours
200 Lincoln Avenue, 2nd Floor (map)
PO Box 909
Santa Fe, NM 87504-0909
Ph: (505) 955-6513
Fx: (505) 955-6810
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Human Resources Staff
Transparency in Coverage
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.