Water Quality and Compliance
Environmental Compliance Office
The City of Santa Fe is looking for citizens who would like to participate in our Compliance Water Sampling by allowing us to do this at your residence.
Your house would need to have year-round accessibility of a spigot or frost-free hydrant in the front yard.
The water would be run for approximately 5 minutes once a month by a City of Santa Fe employee.
Please let us know if you would be interested.
Call Alex Puglisi at 955-4232 if you have any questions and would like to sign-up.
Environmental Compliance Officer
[bot protected email address]
The City's Environmental Compliance Office is responsible for protecting Santa Fe's source waters and ensuring that the city's drinking water meets or exceeds minimum water quality standards set out by State and Federal laws and regulations.
The federal Safe Drinking Water Act ensures that the City has a cyclical water sampling and analyses regime in place for exposing contaminants that pose a known health risk. Any detection of contaminants is reported to both the public and the New Mexico Environment Department, which is responsible for enforcement of the provisions of the Safe Drinking Water Act.
Water Quality Report (CCR)
The City's Water Division publishes an Annual Water Report, also known as a Consumer Confidence Report, that includes information on Source of Supply, Source Water Assessment and Availability, Monitoring Results, Drinking Water Definition and including a comprehensive Water Quality Table.
- 2018 Water Quality Report (CCR)
- 2017 Water Quality Report
- 2016 Water Quality Report
- 2015 Water Quality Report
- 2014 Water Quality Report
- 2013 Water Quality Report
- 2012 Water Quality Report
- 2011 Water Quality Report
- 2010 Water Quality Report
- 2009 Water Quality Report
- 2008 Water Quality Report
- 2007 Water Quality Report
- 2006 Water Quality Report
- 2005 Water Quality Report
- 2004 Water Quality Report
- 2003 Water Quality Report
- 2002 Water Quality Report