This page provides information identified for inclusion in an open government website by the non-profit corporation Sunshine Review.
- A-Z Index
- GCCC Cash Management Review Full Report (PDF)
- Administrative Officials
- Building Permits, Zoning, and Land Development Code
- Contact Constituent Services
- Elected Officials
- 2008 Park Program Audit
- LOOK UP ACTIVE BUSINESS LICENSES
- Open Meetings
- The Weekly Meeting List includes all meetings subject to the Open Meetings Act with Agendas attached. The Weekly Meeting List is published in a local newspaper and on the website homepage under "Services." Meeting specifics are posted on the Main website calendar which then links to the City's Facebook page and Twitter feed. Meeting Agendas and packets are posted on the City's website.
- All City Council meetings are broadcase live on SFGTV 28 and webcast live at SFGTV 28 webcast. City Council meetings are rebroadcast on SFGTV 28 numerous times between live meetings and are available anytime on the Archived webcasts page. City Council meeting Agenda and packet is posted on the website the Friday prior to the meeting.
- Santa Fe Police Department Public Records firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchasing (Bids and RFPs)