COVID-19 SERVICE RELATED ANNOUNCEMENTS:
ATTENTION RIDERS: AS PER MAYOR WEBBERS PROCLOMATION: THE SANTA FE TRAILS AND SANTA FE RIDE PROGRAM WILL BE REINSTATING THE STANDARD BUS FARES AND SANTA FE RIDE FARES BEGINNING SATURDAY, AUGUST 1ST, 2020. ANY PASSES THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN VALID FROM MARCH 20TH, 2020 THROUGH JULY 27TH, 2020 CAN BE EXTENDED DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF PASS YOU PREVIOUSLY HAD. PLEASE VISIT THE ADMINISTRATION OFFICE, NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, JULY 31ST, 2020, LOCATED ON 2931 RUFINA STREET TO RECEIVE AN EXTENDED PASS. IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER ASSISTANCE PLEASE CALL 505 – 955 – 2001.
ATENCIÓN JINETES: SEGÚN LA PROCLAMACIÓN DEL MAYOR WEBBER: LOS AUTOBUSES PUBLICOS (SANTA FE TRAILS) Y EL PROGRAMA DE SANTA FE RIDE REINSTALARÁ LAS TARIFAS, AL PARTIR DEL SÁBADO 1 DE AGOSTO DE 2020. CUALQUIER PASE QUE HUBIERA SIDO VÁLIDO DESDE EL 20 DE MARZO DE 2020 HASTA EL 27 DE JULIO DE 2020 PUEDE SER EXTENDIDO DEPENDIENDO DEL TIPO DE PASE QUE TUVIERA ANTERIORMENTE. POR FAVOR VISITE LA OFICINA DE ADMINISTRACIÓN, A MÁS TARDAR EL VIERNES 31 DE JULIO DE 2020, UBICADA EN LA CALLE RUFINA 2931 PARA RECIBIR UN PASE EXTENDIDO. SI NECESITA MÁS AYUDA POR FAVOR LLAME AL 505 - 955 - 2001.
- STARTING SATURDAY JULY 11, 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: Santa Fe Trails will continue to operate a modified weekday schedule Monday through Friday. Modifications to the regular weekday schedule include ending service 1 to 2 hours earlier and continued suspension of the Route 21 and Route 22 Service. IN ADDITION; WE WILL ALSO BE SUSPENDING SERVICE ON ROUTE 5, ROUTE 6, AND ROUTE M. On-demand Service will be provided for those Routes and Times that regular scheduled service is not operating under this modified Weekday Schedule. To request an on-demand trip, go to the bus stop, call 505-955-2001 to speak to a Call Center Representative. For information on this schedule go to www.takethetrails.com.
- STARTING MONDAY APRIL 20, 2020 AND UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE SANTA FE TRAILS WILL BE OPERATING A MODIFIED WEEKDAY SCHEDULE (DOWNLOAD SCHEDULE). MODIFICATIONS INCLUDE ENDING WEEKDAY SERVICE EARLIER AND SUSPENSION OF THE ROUTE 21 and ROUTE 22 SERVICE. ON-DEMAND SERVICE WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THOSE ROUTES AND TIMES THAT REGULAR WEEKDAY SERVICE IS NOT OPERATING. TO REQUEST AN ON-DEMAND TRIP CALL 505-955-2001 ONCE YOU ARE AT YOUR BUS STOP. A VEHICLE WILL BE DISPATCHED TO PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR DESITNATION BUS STOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN ONLY TRANSPORT YOU BETWEEN EXISTING SANTA FE TRAILS BUS STOPS.
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY SCHEDULES WILL CONTINUE UNCHANGED.
- Starting Thursday March 26, 2020 until further notice, Santa Fe Pickup Historic and Santa Fe Pickup Museum/Canyon Road Services will Not be Running. Please Call 505-955-2001 if you need assistance.
- For up to date information on service changes please check the RouteShout App, click HERE or call 505-955-2001.
- Santa Fe Ride will continue to operate during its regular hours of service for now.
- PLEASE LIMIT YOUR USE OF TRANSIT SERVICES TO ESSENTIAL TRIPS ONLY.
We ask that people follow the latest directive from the State Department of Health and reserve use of these services for essential trips only and that they practice social distancing practices (maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other passengers or the drivers) to the extent practical while riding the buses.
- The Transit Division continues to ensure that its fleet of vehicles are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis. At the end of every service day, vehicles are cleaned (swept and mopped) and are wiped down with disinfectant sprays on frequent touch surfaces and foam disinfectant on the seats. Twice a week every vehicle is “fogged” with a disinfectant mist.
- Transit and Rail Trip Planning just got a whole lot easier in Santa Fe and throughout Central and Northern New Mexico. The City of Santa Fe Transit services (Santa Fe Trails and Santa Fe Pick-up) are now on Google Maps. Click HERE to be redirected to the Google Maps Platform and then enter your desired origin and destination and timeframe for your trip and your available options will appear in seconds.
To provide transit service in the city of Santa Fe (and parts of Santa Fe County) to get area residents and visitors wherever life takes them since 1992.
SANTA FE TRAILS - Provides clean, safe, efficient and friendly bus transportation on 10 Routes throughout the City and part of the County. Buses are cleaned daily and recieve endemic sanitizing monthly.
SANTA FE RIDE - Provides curb to curb transportation service for persons with disabilities who cannot use our regular bus service as well as seniors 60 and older.
SANTA FE PICK-UP SHUTTLE - Provides Free Shuttles around Downtown and to Museum Hill and Canyon Road. Connections from the Santa Fe Depot Rail Runner Station.
Ways we improve air quality are by operating our buses on CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) and having our facilty powered by the sun through solar panels.
pLEASE NOTE THAT sANTA FE TRAILS IS IN THE PROCESS OF REBUILDING THE SYSTEM USED FOR LIVE BUS TRACKING IN FIND MY BUS.
INFORMATION DISPLAYED MAY NOT ACCURATELY REPRESENT BUS LOCATION. plEASE CALL 505-955-2001 FOR LOCATION INFORMATION.
Location, Phone and Hours
2931 Rufina St. (Map)
PO Box 909
Santa Fe, NM 87504-0909
Administration Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Administration PH: (505) 955-2008
Hours of Operation for Santa Fe Trails buses and ParaTransit click here
Hours of Operation for Santa Fe Pick Up, click here
Call Center information lines are open:
Mondays-Fridays 6:00am to 10:00pm
Saturdays 8am to 7pm
Sundays 8:30am to 6:30pm
Call Center Ph: (505) 955-2001
Fax: (505) 955-2020
Contact Transit Comments, Compliments and Suggestions
Transit Division Director of Operations & Maintenance
[bot protected email address]
Regina A. Wheeler
Public Works Department Director
[bot protected email address]