Summary Committee Packet
Thursday, January 4, 2018 - 11:00am
City Council Chambers
City Hall 1st Floor – 200 Lincoln Avenue
A. ROLL CALL
B. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
C. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
December 7, 2017 Item C
D. OLD BUSINESS
E. NEW BUSINESS
- Case #2017-119. 1788 Siringo Road Lot Split. Josie Santana, Agent and Owner, requests approval of a lot split to divide approximately 7.05 acres to create two residential lots (+/-3.651 acres and +/-3.779 acres). The property is zoned R-4 (Residential - four dwelling units per acre) (Lee Logston, Case Manager) Item E1
- Case #2017-121. 208 and 210 Callecita Place Lot Split. Dean Schrader, of High Desert Surveying Inc., Agent, representing WOWWEE LLC, Owner, requests approval of a lot split to divide approximately 0.298 acres to create two residential lots (+/-0.149 acres each). The property is zoned R-21 (Residential - twenty one dwelling units per acre) (Lee Logston, Case Manager) Item E2
F. STAFF COMMUNICATIONS
G. MATTERS FROM THE COMMITTEE
1) Procedures in front of the Summary Committee are governed by Roberts Rules of Order. Postponed cases are postponed 1) to a specific date, or 2) indefinitely until specific conditions have been resolved, or 3) to a specific date with the provisions that specific conditions be resolved prior to that date. Postponed cases can be removed from postponement by a motion and vote of the Summary Committee.
2) Due to time constraints not all issues may be heard and may be rescheduled to the next scheduled Summary Committee meeting. This agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Summary Committee.
3) New Mexico law requires the following administrative procedures to be followed by zoning boards conducting “quasi-judicial” hearings. In “quasi-judicial” hearings before zoning boards, all witnesses must be sworn in, under oath, prior to testimony and be subject to cross examination. Witnesses have the right to have an attorney present at the hearing. The zoning board will, in its discretion, grant or deny requests to postpone hearings.
*Persons with disabilities in need of special accommodations or the hearing impaired needing an interpreter please contact the City Clerk’s Office (955-6520) 5 days prior to the hearing date.
For previous packets refer to Archives Center.