Food Industries Cluster
Thank you all for joining us at Santa Fe's Food Summit: Sparking Entrepreneurship. We had almost 100 people there. We would greatly appreciate your input for future meetings, gauging community priorities, and your opinion of the event. Please, click here to fill out our survey.
2019 Santa Fe Food Summit: Sparking Entrepreneurship in the Food Industry
The 2019 Santa Fe Food Summit: Sparking Entrepreneurship in the Food Industry was held on October 24, 2019 at the Santa Fe Community Convention Center. Nearly 100 people attended. The purpose of the event was to bring together those in the food industry in order to network, share news and information and discuss opportunities and challenges.
We would appreciate your input to gauge community priorities and help shape future food industry-related events. Click here to complete a brief survey.
Food Summit Resource Information
Below are links to pertinent reference information from the Food Summit:
* PDF Copy of Agenda
* Food Summit Presentation Deck (downloadable PDF)
* PDF List of Speakers and Panelist Bios
* Overview of Breakout Sessions with Presenter Bios
* Link to YouTube Video Food Summit Taping
* Link to Event Photos, courtesy of Seth Roffman, Editor-in-Chief, Green Fire Times
* Link to Albuquerque Journal Article, “Working to Make Santa Fe a ‘Food Hub’ “
By Monica Roman Gagnier / Journal Staff Writer, Sunday, November 3rd, 2019
Food Summit Resource Info & Panel Bios