Route Maps and Schedules
- SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to holiday traffic congestion, from Saturday November 23, 2019 through Friday January 3, 2020 the Route 2 Outbound (Downtown to Santa Fe Place Mall) WILL NOT BE RUNNING ALONG ZAFARANO DRIVE. Service will continue along Cerrillos Road to Santa Fe Place Mall via Wagon Road. Passengers wanting to go to Zafarano Drive can use the Cerrillos @ Zafarano OB bus stop on Cerrillos Road just south of Zafarano Drive and walk to their destination, or continue to the Mall and transfer to the Route 24 and get off at the Zafarano @ Camino de los Arroyos bus stop. Google Maps Transit Trip Planning can be used to Trip Plan with this changes or please call 505-955-2001 with any questions. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Transit and Rail Trip Planning just got a whole lot easier in Santa Fe and throughout Central and Northern New Mexico. The City of Santa Fe Transit services (Santa Fe Trails and Santa Fe Pick-up) are now on Google Maps and join the North Central RTD , NMDOT Park and Ride , Rio Metro RTD , Rail Runner Express and Farmington Red Apple . Click HERE to be redirected to the Google Maps Platform and then enter your desired origin and destination and timeframe for your trip and your available options will appear in seconds.
ROUTE MAPS AND SCHEDULES
- Full Santa Fe Trails Bus System Map
- Full BUS SCHEDULE (Effective August 19, 2019)
- Individual Route Schedules and Maps (Effective August 19, 2019)
- Bus Connections to Rail Runner (For NEW Connections to NM599 Station Click HERE)
- Santa Fe Pick-Up Shuttle Map and Schedule
PLEASE NOTE THAT SANTA FE TRAILS IS IN THE PROCESS OF REBUILDING THE SYSTEM USED FOR LIVE BUS TRACKING IN FIND MY BUS.
INFORMATION DISPLAYED MAY NOT ACCURATELY REPRESENT BUS LOCATION. PLEASE CALL 505-955-2001 FOR LOCATION INFORMATION.