CHECKLIST PRIOR TO TURNING IN APPLICATION
- Complete application (to be turned in only at 73 Paseo Real, Wastewater Treatment Plant).
- Get Inspection on water tank (to be conducted only at 73 Paseo Real, Wastewater Treament Plant).
- Pay for water.
- Pick up water.
Methods of Payment
- Water Division Building, 801 West San Mateo - Accepts Cash, Check, and Credit Card Map
- City Hall, 200 Lincoln Avenue - Accepts Cash, Check, and Credit Card - Map
- Wastewater Treatment Plant, 73 Paseo Real - Accepts Credit Card ONLY - Map
A TANK INSPECTION WILL BE CONDUCTED ON THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO PICKING UP RE-USE WATER
Signage: All tanks/re-use water containers must have the following signs (English & Spanish) visible on at least 3 sides:
“Caution: Non-potable Water, Do Not Drink” & “Peligro: Agua Inbebestible, No Es Para Beber”
Also, you are required to provide Chlorine Bleach and add the bleach at the Fill Station in your re-use water tanks at 1 1/2 cups per every 1000 gallons per New Mexico Environment Department.
The tank/re-use water container must have a secure lid.
All tanks and equipment used to dispense the reclaimed water from tanks must not be leaking. Any leaks must be fixed prior to filling tank at the Fill Station.