Reporting pot holes

  • To report a pot hole with the City of Santa Fe, call (505) 955-3000 or go on-line at and click on “Report and Request.”
  • When filing a report, please be as specific as possible: Address, including exact street name, intersection, landmark, etc.
  • Note: The City of Santa Fe does not fill potholes in roads maintained by the State Department of Transportation including St. Francis Drive, St. Michael’s Drive, Old Pecos Trail, Cerrillos Road, Paseo de Peralta, North Guadalupe Street, Bishop’s Lodge Road, or Hyde Park Road. To report potholes on a State-maintained road, please contact 505-827-5100.

You Are Now Leaving The City of Santa Fe Website

Links to external, or third party web sites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Following links to other sites is done so at your own risk and the owners of this Website accept no liability for any linked sites or their content.

Any link from the our site to an external web site does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for its use. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, trojans and other potentially destructive items. Users should review the privacy policies of external web sites and other terms of use to learn more about what, why and how they collect and use any personally identifiable information.


Open Alert