Report that my trash
- /recycling or dumpster was not picked up?
- If trash or recycling is missed please contact the Environmental Services Department at (505) 955-2200 or [bot protected email address]
Help ensure your cart is picked up:
- Place trash and recycling carts on the curb by 7:00 am on collection day. They must be removed by 8:00 am the day following your collection day.
- Cart lids must be closed; overflowing carts cannot be collected.
- You can request a Special Pick-Up or you can purchase Bag Tags for extra trash that does not fit in trash cart.
- Note: If you did not set your cart out before the collection truck came by, that is NOT a missed service. We have real-time GPS applications that confirm time of collection for each address. Please pull your cart back in and we will see you next week!