Report overgrown weeds and vegetation

  • on public/private property?
  • To report overgrown weeds and vegetation for any property within the City limits call (505) 955-6949 or go on-line to and click on “Report and Request.”
  • When filing a report, please be as specific as possible: Address, including exact street name, intersection, landmark, etc.

You Are Now Leaving The City of Santa Fe Website

Links to external, or third party web sites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Following links to other sites is done so at your own risk and the owners of this Website accept no liability for any linked sites or their content.

Any link from the our site to an external web site does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for its use. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, trojans and other potentially destructive items. Users should review the privacy policies of external web sites and other terms of use to learn more about what, why and how they collect and use any personally identifiable information.


Open Alert