Report barking dogs

  • To report a barking dog/dogs with City of Santa Fe, file a report on-line a t
  • When filing a report, please be specific: Address, including exact street name, time of incidents, etc., so that Dispatch can locate and monitor the situation

The City of Santa Fe does NOT handle wildlife animals

  • Please call the Wildlife Center (505) 753-9505 and/or Critter Control (505) 988-2035.

You Are Now Leaving The City of Santa Fe Website

Links to external, or third party web sites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Following links to other sites is done so at your own risk and the owners of this Website accept no liability for any linked sites or their content.

Any link from the our site to an external web site does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for its use. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, trojans and other potentially destructive items. Users should review the privacy policies of external web sites and other terms of use to learn more about what, why and how they collect and use any personally identifiable information.


Open Alert