* Vacancy credit is applied to three-month increments of vacancy. Each additional three months of vacancy requires a new application.
* Only property owners are eligible for vacancy credit.
* Applications will be approved after the three-month vacancy if the monthly consumption during the vacancy was 500 gallons a month or less for each month.
* The customer may choose to have the water turned off and pay the reconnection fee. The customer may also choose to leave the water on and must certify the water consumption will not be more than 500 gallons per month.
* Approval of this application is limited to crediting the customer's account with refuse and recycling service fees.
* During the three-month vacancy the customer must continue to pay their monthly bills.
* A representative for the property owner completing the application must provide proof of representation.