Public Works/CIP and Land Use Committee
MEETING AGENDAS AND PACKETS
The Public Works/CIP and Land Use Committee (PWC) shall be charged with monitoring and making recommendations to the Governing Body regarding all:
- Public works projects
- Related contracts
- Dedications of right-of-way and parks
- Leases and licenses of City-owned land and such other ordinances
- Policies or matters as may be required by City Code or as directed by the City Manager
In addition, the PWC shall make recommendations to the Governing Body on all long-range planning matters pertinent to the City’s general plan and such other land use policy matters as are not already the subject of review by the Public Utilities Committee or Planning Commission.
Also, the PWC shall review all traffic-related policies and overall traffic matters exclusive of particularized signalization and signage matters; shall review all airport and transit-related policies and projects; and finally, the PWC shall establish criteria for selection of engineering and architectural professional services.
- Held twice each month
- Second and last Monday, 5:00 p.m.
- Additional times as required
- Are held in Council Chambers unless otherwise noted
- Councilor Peter Ives, Chairperson
- Councilor Roman Abeyta
- Councilor Joanne Vigil Coppler
- Councilor Mike Harris
- Councilor Renee Villarreal