Water Engineering is responsible for City water system infrastructure, including water services for fire protection.
CALL BEFORE YOU DIG
48 hours before you dig, contact New Mexico One Call online or by dialing 811.
Services, Forms and Links:
Please fill out the appropriate forms and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail or submit to Engineering on the second floor of 801 W. San Mateo Road, Santa Fe NM 87505.
- New Metered Service Connection - for businesses and residents
- Install service from an existing water line
- Install service requiring a water main extension (contractor must seek approval)
- Meter Sizing Form - to determine appropriate meter size (if needed for larger sizing)
- New Water Service - To obtain new water service, the water to be used must be offset. A water budget, approved by the Water Budget Office, will determine the amount of water required to be offset. E-mail the completed Water Budget Form to email@example.com
- Development Review (Capital Improvement Projects) - The review of proposals for projects requiring a water main extension, fire service or fire hydrant:
- Fire Flow Analysis - for designers of fire sprinkler systems
- Approved Contractors List - Projects that will be constructed and dedicated must use an approved Water Utility Contractor for all work.
- 2020 Construction Standards
- Administrative Procedures for Water Demand Offsets
Water Development Project Specialist