Political Advisory Committees (PAC)
Political Advisory Committees, Statement of Organization
City of Santa Fe Political Committee Statement of Organization
9-2.3 (N) Political Committee Definition:
(1)Is formed for the principal purpose of:
(a)Raising or collecting, and expending or contributing money or anything of value for supporting the election or defeat of any identifiable candidate or candidates or for supporting the approval or defeat of ballot propositions; or
(b)Coordinating or cooperating in efforts to support the election or defeat of any identifiable candidates or of supporting the approval or defeat of any ballot proposition; and
(2)Expends five thousand dollars ($5,000.00) or more in the aggregate for these principal purposes during a single election.
9.2-7 - Statement of political committee organization.
A. Every political committee shall file a statement of organization with the city clerk within ten (10) days of becoming a political committee as defined in Subsection 9-2.3(N) SFCC 1987.
B. The statement of organization shall include but not be limited to:
(1)The name, street address, city, county, state, zip code and telephone number of the political committee;
(2) The full name, street address, city, county, state and telephone number of each firm, association, partnership, business trust, corporation, company, committee, and other organization or group of individuals with which the political committee is affiliated or connected or with which it coordinated or cooperated in its efforts to support the election or defeat of any identifiable candidate;
(3) The names, addresses and titles of its officers; or if it has no officers, the names, addresses and titles of its responsible leaders;
(4) The full names, addresses and telephone number (home and business) of its campaign treasurer and campaign depository;
(5) The full name of each candidate whom the political committee is supporting or opposing;
(6) The ballot proposition concerned, if any, and whether the political committee is in favor of or opposed to such proposition; and
(7) What distribution of surplus funds will be made upon dissolution.
PAC's With Statements of Organization on File
- Progressive New Mexico
- New Mexico Voter Information