Planning Commission Packet
Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 6:00pm
City Council Chambers
City Hall 1st Floor - 200 Lincoln Avenue
A. ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
D. APPROVAL OF MINUTES AND FINDINGS/CONCLUSIONS
E. OLD BUSINESS
- Case #2018-33. 5651 Rufina Final Subdivision. Dolores Vigil of Liaison Planning Services, Inc., Agent for Patral Enterprises, L.L.C, Owner, requests approval of a Final Subdivision Plat for six single-family lots located at 5651 Rufina Street. The property is approximately 3.34 acres and is zoned R-2 (Residential- two dwelling units per acre). (Margaret Ambrosino, AICP, Case Manager) (POSTPONED FROM MAY 3, 2018) (TO BE POSTPONED TO JULY 5, 2018)
F. NEW BUSINESS
- Case #2018-44. 200 Murales Road Telecommunication Facility. Black & Veatch, Agent for Verizon Wireless request approval of a new Tower Alternative, Telecommunication Facility pursuant to 14-6.2(E) "Telecommunication Facilities". The property is zoned R-5 (Residential- 5 Dwelling units to the acre). (Dan Esquibel Case Manager) Item F1 Exhibits
G. DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Discussion of a formal recommendation that the Mayor, City Council and Land Use Director prioritize and resolve certain issues related to land use (Commissioners Faulkner and Kapin).
2. Discussion of a formal recommendation related to climate-driven changes to Chapter 14 landscape design requirements and criteria for drought conditions, stages and alerts. (Commissioners Faulkner, Hiatt and Hogan)
H. STAFF COMMUNICATIONS
I. MATTERS FROM THE COMMISSION
1) Procedures in front of the Planning Commission are governed by the City of Santa Fe Rules & Procedures for City Committees, adopted by resolution of the Governing Body of the City of Santa Fe, as the same may be amended from time to time (Committee Rules), and by Roberts Rules of Order (Roberts Rules). In the event of a conflict between the Committee Rules and Roberts Rules, the Committee Rules control.
2) New Mexico law requires the following administrative procedures to be followed by zoning boards conducting “quasi-judicial” hearings. By law, any contact of Planning Commission members by applicants, interested parties or the general public concerning any development review application pending before the Commission, except by public testimony at Planning Commission meetings, is generally prohibited. In “quasi-judicial” hearings before zoning boards, all witnesses must be sworn in, under oath, prior to testimony and will be subject to reasonable cross examination. Witnesses have the right to have an attorney present at the hearing.
3) The agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Planning Commission.
*Persons with disabilities in need of special accommodations or the hearing impaired needing an interpreter please contact the City Clerk’s Office (955-6520) 5 days prior to the hearing date.
For previous packets please refer to Archives Center.