Planning Commission Packet
Thursday, April 5, 2018 - 6:00pm
City Council Chambers
City Hall 1st Floor - 200 Lincoln Avenue
A. ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
D. APPROVAL OF MINUTES AND FINDINGS/CONCLUSIONS
MINUTES: March 1, 2018
Case #2017-133. General Plan Amendment for Northerly Portion of Housing Authority Hopewell-Mann Lease Tract.
Case #2017-134. Rezoning for Northerly Portion of Housing Authority Hopewell-Mann Lease Tract.
Case #2017-140. General Plan Amendment for Housing Authority Hopewell-Mann Lease Tract.
Case #2017-139. Rezoning for Housing Authority Hopewell-Mann Lease Tract.
Case #2017-123. Estancias del Norte Preliminary Subdivision Plat and Variance Request.
Case #2018-12. 213 South El Rancho Road Subdivision.
Case #2018-09. Las Soleras Regional Park Final Subdivision Plat.
Case #2018-10. Las Soleras Tract 9A-1A Final Subdivision Plat.
Case #2018-04. Ross’s Peak Final Subdivision Plat.
E. OLD BUSINESS
F. NEW BUSINESS
- Case #2018-18. Paseo Del Rio Final Subdivision Plat. Jennifer Jenkins of JenkinsGavin, Inc., Agent for Secure Logistics, LLC, Owners, requests approval of a final subdivision plat for thirty six (36) single-family lots located at 5201, 5251, and 5299 Agua Fria. The property is approximately 9.55 acres and is zoned MU (Mixed-Use). (Margaret Ambrosino, Case Manager)
- Case #2018-19. Cerro del Norte Final Subdivision Plat. JenkinsGavin, Inc., Agent for Summit Business Group, LLC, Owner, requests approval of a final subdivision plat for 32 residential lots on approximately 7.44 acres. The property is located between Fifth Street and the Rail Trail, north of the Casa del Cerro subdivision. The property is zoned R-5 (Residential- five dwelling units per acre). (Donna Wynant, Case Manager)
- Case #2018-20. 4149 Fairly Road Development Plan and Special Use Permit. Fredrick Lucas, agent for ZZYZX Corporation, Owner, requests approval of a Special Use Permit for an Urban Farm Ground Level, greater than one acre, and Development Plan on four separate parcels that total approximately 9.8 acres of land. The properties are located at 4149 Fairly Road and are zoned R-5 (Residential – five dwelling units per acre) and R-1 (Residential – one dwelling unit per acre). (Lee Logston, Case Manager).
- Case #2018-31. 551 Alarid Street General Plan Amendment. Jeffery Seres of Studio Southwest Architects, Agent, representative for The Santa Fe Public Schools, Owner, requests a General Plan Amendment from Public Institutional to Community Commercial. The property is located at 551 Alarid Street and consists of approximately 2.90 acres. (Dan Esquibel, Case Manager).
- Case #2018-03. 551 Alarid Street Rezoning. Jeffery Seres of Studio Southwest Architects, Agent, representative for The Santa Fe Public Schools, Owner, requests rezoning from R-8 (Residential-eight dwelling units per acre) to BCD-RED (Business Capitol District-Redevelopment Subdistrict) and Master Plan approval. The property is located at 551 Alarid Street and is approximately 2.90 acres. (Dan Esquibel, Case Manager)
G. STAFF COMMUNICATIONS
H. MATTERS FROM THE COMMISSION
1) Procedures in front of the Planning Commission are governed by the City of Santa Fe Rules & Procedures for City Committees, adopted by resolution of the Governing Body of the City of Santa Fe, as the same may be amended from time to time (Committee Rules), and by Roberts Rules of Order (Roberts Rules). In the event of a conflict between the Committee Rules and Roberts Rules, the Committee Rules control.
2) New Mexico law requires the following administrative procedures to be followed by zoning boards conducting “quasi-judicial” hearings. By law, any contact of Planning Commission members by applicants, interested parties or the general public concerning any development review application pending before the Commission, except by public testimony at Planning Commission meetings, is generally prohibited. In “quasi-judicial” hearings before zoning boards, all witnesses must be sworn in, under oath, prior to testimony and will be subject to reasonable cross examination. Witnesses have the right to have an attorney present at the hearing.
3) The agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Planning Commission.
*Persons with disabilities in need of special accommodations or the hearing impaired needing an interpreter please contact the City Clerk’s Office (955-6520) 5 days prior to the hearing date.
For previous packets please refer to Archives Center.