Planning Commission Packet
Thursday, May 16, 2019 - 6:00pm
City Council Chambers
City Hall 1st Floor - 200 Lincoln Avenue
A. ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
D. APPROVAL OF MINUTES AND FINDINGS/CONCLUSIONS:
MINUTES: April 4, 2019
E. OLD BUSINESS
F. NEW BUSINESS
1. An Ordinance Amending Section 14-5.5(D) regarding the Midtown Local Innovation Corridor (Midtown LINC) Overlay District to specify that the provisions of the Midtown LINC shall supersede the provisions of any other overlay district(s), including but not limited to, the South Central Highway Corridor Protection District as set forth in Subsection 14-5.5(A); and amending Table 14-5.5-4 to remove references to structures that fall within the South Central Highway Corridor Protection District that also fall within the Midtown LINC Overlay District. (Councilor Ives) (Carol Johnson, AICP, Land Use Department Director, [bot protected email address], 955-6617)
2. Case #2018-97. 4327 and 4323 Airport Road Rezoning. Liaison Planning Services Inc., Agent, for Rudy and Julie Rodriguez, Owners, request a rezoning from R-1 (Residential – one dwelling unit per acre) to C-1 (General Office). The rezoning request is to rezone 0.32+/- acres of 4323 Airport Road by adjusting the C-1 Zoned District located at 4327 Airport Road to incorporate the 0.32+/- acres. The property located at 4323 Airport Road is approximately 10.66+/- acres and if approved an administrative Lot Line Adjustment will be done to consolidate the 0.32+/- acres and create a new zoning boundary line along the new property line between 4327 and 4323 Airport Road. Both properties are located within the Southwest area Master Plan, Airport Road Overlay District and Suburban Archaeological Review District. (Dan Esquibel, Case Manager, [bot protected email address], 955-6587) (REMANDED BACK TO THE PLANNING COMMISSION FOR IMPROPER NOTICE)
G. STAFF COMMUNICATIONS
H. MATTERS FROM THE COMMISSION
1) Procedures in front of the Planning Commission are governed by the City of Santa Fe Rules & Procedures for City Committees, adopted by resolution of the Governing Body of the City of Santa Fe, as the same may be amended from time to time (Committee Rules), and by Roberts Rules of Order (Roberts Rules). In the event of a conflict between the Committee Rules and Roberts Rules, the Committee Rules control.
2) New Mexico law requires the following administrative procedures to be followed by zoning boards conducting “quasi-judicial” hearings. By law, any contact of Planning Commission members by applicants, interested parties or the general public concerning any development review application pending before the Commission, except by public testimony at Planning Commission meetings, is generally prohibited. In “quasi-judicial” hearings before zoning boards, all witnesses must be sworn in, under oath, prior to testimony and will be subject to reasonable cross examination. Witnesses have the right to have an attorney present at the hearing.
3) The agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the Planning Commission.
*Persons with disabilities in need of special accommodations or the hearing impaired needing an interpreter please contact the City Clerk’s Office (955-6520) 5 days prior to the hearing date.
For previous packets please refer to Archives Center.