Parking News and Announcements
April 13, 2018 - As part of an ongoing effort to improve customer service and provide users with a pleasant parking experience, City of Santa Fe’s Parking Division has installed new decals on all City parking meters. The decals (shown below) provide parking customers with valuable information such as:
- Maximum parking time limits for each zone, which are defined by color-coded blocks.
- Enforcement days and hours of operation.
- Meter holidays when meters are not enforced.
- Instructions on reporting a malfunctioning (broken) meter. Customers can scan the QR code on the decal which will direct them to the Parking’s online form to report malfunctioning meters. (*Android users must download a QR Code Reader App from Google Play Store; iPhone users can simply use the camera on their cell phone.)
- Web address to report a malfunctioning (broken) meter.