Parking News and Announcements
August 31, 2018 - Pre-Pay Event Parking Rate at City Facilities
For events that start prior to 4:00 p.m., the City of Santa Fe’s Parking Division offers a pre-pay option to patrons in an effort to make their stay in our facilities more enjoyable and provide them with quicker exiting times. We are proud to announce that the cost of our pre-pay event parking at our City parking garages has now been reduced to seven dollars ($7.00).
April 13, 2018 - As part of an ongoing effort to improve customer service and provide users with a pleasant parking experience, City of Santa Fe’s Parking Division has installed new decals on all City parking meters. The decals (shown below) provide parking customers with valuable information such as:
- Maximum parking time limits for each zone, which are defined by color-coded blocks.
- Enforcement days and hours of operation.
- Meter holidays when meters are not enforced.
- Instructions on reporting a malfunctioning (broken) meter. Customers can scan the QR code on the decal which will direct them to the Parking’s online form to report malfunctioning meters. (*Android users must download a QR Code Reader App from Google Play Store; iPhone users can simply use the camera on their cell phone.)
- Web address to report a malfunctioning (broken) meter.