Parking News and Announcements
October 22, 2018 - City of Santa Fe and ParkMobile Partner to Make Parking Easier than Ever
The City of Santa Fe is partnering with ParkMobile, LLC – USA, to offer the convenience of mobile pay to on-street metered parking in the downtown and Railyard area.
The ParkMobile App is a free download for iPhone and Android devices; users may also register on parkmobile.io. After creating an account, customers can instantly begin to use the system with their registered mobile device. With the ParkMobile App users are able to pay for on-street metered parking spots from their vehicles, receive a notification when your time is about to expire, and add additional time remotely. New decals have been placed on all meters with information on how to pay for parking using the new app.
ParkMobile is a tested and effective service provider: it is the most widely-used mobile parking solution in the country, with more than 11 million users across 350 cities. ParkMobile is excited to bring these services to the City of Santa Fe. For more information about ParkMobile, visit ParkMobile.io or @ParkMobile on Twitter or @ParkMobile on Facebook.
August 31, 2018 - Pre-Pay Event Parking Rate at City Facilities
For events that start prior to 4:00 p.m., the City of Santa Fe’s Parking Division offers a pre-pay option to patrons in an effort to make their stay in our facilities more enjoyable and provide them with quicker exiting times. We are proud to announce that the cost of our pre-pay event parking at our City parking garages has now been reduced to seven dollars ($7.00).
April 13, 2018 - New Parking Meter Decals
As part of an ongoing effort to improve customer service and provide users with a pleasant parking experience, City of Santa Fe’s Parking Division has installed new decals on all City parking meters. The decals (shown below) provide parking customers with valuable information such as:
- Maximum parking time limits for each zone, which are defined by color-coded blocks.
- Enforcement days and hours of operation.
- Meter holidays when meters are not enforced.
- Instructions on reporting a malfunctioning (broken) meter. Customers can scan the QR code on the decal which will direct them to the Parking’s online form to report malfunctioning meters. (*Android users must download a QR Code Reader App from Google Play Store; iPhone users can simply use the camera on their cell phone.)
- Web address to report a malfunctioning (broken) meter.