News & Announcements
Our streets are suffering from deferred maintenance, but we’re kicking our paving program into high gear. We’ll be deploying $6.5 million of gas tax bond dollars over the next few months — here’s a list and schedule of the work! Some of the projects have has already started!
- Avenida De Las Campanas
- Galisteo St.
- Calle Lorca - Start Concrete work early April and pave mid-April
- Agua Fria - Start concrete work mid- April and paving will start in early June
- Johnson – Concrete will start at the end of April and paving early May
- Siler – concrete will start in June and paving in July
- Camino Entrada – End of July
- Rufina – End of July
- Zia Road West – End of July
- Agua Fria (from Siler to City limits) – End of July