News & Announcements
Downtown City of Santa Fe
Orange Barrel Report for the Week of July 15, 2013
SANTA FE, NM – The City of Santa Fe downtown road projects for the week beginning Monday, July 15, 2013 are
- Washington Avenue and Paseo De Peralta partial closure for reconstruction and will continue until approximately late summer.
- Sheridan Avenue at Marcy Street has a side detour for utility work and will continue until approximately mid-July.
- Alameda Street between Galisteo Street to Palace Avenue has an offset traffic work zone and will continue until approximately late summer.
- San Francisco Street and Old Santa Fe Trail has an offset traffic work zone for remodeling of the La Fonda Hotel and will continue until approximately late summer.
- 853 Palace Avenue utility work for the new hotel that will go through the end of the week.