News & Announcements
May 15, With COVID Safety Protocols In Place
“Fore” Your Safety Guidelines Include Face Coverings, Social Distancing, Staggered Tee Times
Golfers will be getting back in the swing of things at the Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe beginning Friday, May 15, and they’ll be welcomed back with a system of COVID safety protocols in place to keep patrons and staff healthy.
“We plan to carefully and thoughtfully open Friday May 15, 2020,” said Parks and Recreation Director John Muñoz. “It is very important that our patrons adhere to new safety guidelines to keep friends, family, and neighbors healthy. We will have signs, orientation, and video explaining guidelines that were put together with the input of a cadre of golf enthusiasts, professionals, and City staff.”
Some of the ‘new normal’ guidelines include:
- Walk-up play not allowed
- Tee times every 15 minutes, set up online, up to 7 days in advance
- Over the phone credit card payment is highly preferred
- Arrive no more than 25 minutes prior to scheduled tee time
- Wear face coverings for any person-to-person encounters
- Maintain social distance
- Parking in every other space
- Driving range by reservation only
- Persons with disabilities in need of accommodations inform staff when scheduling at (505) 955-4402.
Please go to Links de Santa Fe website at https://www.linksdesantafe.com/ for a complete list of all the New Safety Rules and Policies.
“These guidelines are vitally important to a safe and successful reopening,” said Jennifer Romero, Golf Course Manager. “This is our new normal, this is our new world. We can still have fun and enjoy this wonderful property.”
“We will continue to monitor and review best practices which allow our patrons to enjoy their play in safe and healthy way. We are open to suggestions and best practices,” said Muñoz.