News & Announcements
The Arts & Culture Department has been funding local nonprofit arts organizations for 30 years, and currently funds 24 nonprofit organizations in the City of Santa Fe. The Department seeks a Grants Consultant to provide assistance with the Cultural Investment Funding Program. The consultant should have experience in grant management, including online application systems, public speaking, technical assistance, and reporting.
- Complete training on Go Smart Grants Management system in order to administer the grant program from start to finish.
- Have access to reliable high-speed internet for online virtual meetings
- Have and be able to use Microsoft Office software
- Have Dropbox or other file sharing service
- Have current City of Santa Fe Business License, W9, and will be required to register as a City vendor through the Munis Vendor Self Service Portal.
- Consultant will work: anticipated to average 20 hours per week for a total of 400 hours over approximately five (5) months from April 2021 through August 2021
COMPENSATION: $8,000 all-inclusive of gross receipt tax.
APPLY BY MARCH 26, 2021:
- One page letter outlining your interest, qualifications and experience
- Resume, no more than 2 pages of experiences related to grant making, arts and culture, and/or other related skill set
- Three professional references including name, email, phone, relation and for how long you have known one another
SELECTION: Staff will review all applications and invite those qualified for online interviews via Zoom on March 31, 2021 between 9 a.m.-12 p.m. MST.
TO SUBMIT QUALIFICATIONS OR MORE INFORMATION