News & Announcements
October 1, 2013
City of Santa Fe Orange Barrel Report for the of Week of October 1
The City of Santa Fe downtown road projects for the week are -
Downtown Road Projects:
- Cerrillos Road near Don Diego Avenue, partial closure for utility work at the Sage Inn.
- Paseo De Peralta, between Palace Avenue and Alameda Street one-way street closures for median and hotel entrance construction at the Durry Inn (Old St. Vincent’s Hospital). Work expected to continue until November.
- Johnson Street, partial closure for utility work until mid-week.
St. Francis Drive at San Mateo and Cerrillos Road:
- Night hours only (6:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.) north bound lane closures of St. Francis Drive at San Mateo and Cerrillos Road for water main upgrade, beginning August 6 and will continue until late October
Pavement and Crack Sealing Maintenance on Multiple Streets
- The 2013 Summer Maintenance Program will begin work on several streets on Monday, September 19. The pavement maintenance process corrects pavement surface deformities. Crack sealing maintenance consists of applying a rubberized asphalt sealant material on roadway cracks to prevent water infiltration into the pavement. The duration of maintenance on each particular street is normally one to three days. The work is scheduled to last until early October with a tentative completion on October 4, (weather permitting). Citizens are asked to seek alternate routes, as traffic may be delayed and vehicles may not be able to use the streets for parking areas. The contractors (EMCO of Santa Fe and GM Emulsion of Santa Fe.) will distribute door to door flyers of specifics and a schedule of work to be completed. For more information contact City of Santa Fe project manager Tony Sanchez at (505) 955-2404.