To advance management's mission while protecting the rights of employees.
Employment with the City of Santa Fe
Looking for information on the Talent Review of all Exempt Positions at the City? Click here for details.
- Job openings are updated daily and the deadlines for submitting applications are included in postings.
- To view the most current job openings, see the Job Vacancies link in the upper-right corner of this page.
- Applications are accepted online at the Apply for Jobs link in the upper-right corner of this page. You may also mail, hand-carry or fax applications to the Human Resources Department. (addresses, phone and fax numbers below)
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of applications.
- If you need assistance completing an application, contact Celeste Garcia by phone (505) 955-6601 or by email at [bot protected email address].
The City Offers Generous Employee Benefits including:
- Medical, dental, life and legal insurance for employees and dependents,
- Retirement benefits through New Mexico Public Employees Retirement Association,
- Employee assistance, employee wellness and deferred compensation programs,
- Premium only and flexible spending plans, and
- Generous paid leave and holidays.
Location, Phone and Hours
200 Lincoln Avenue, 2nd Floor (map)
PO Box 909
Santa Fe, NM 87504-0909
Ph: (505) 955-6602
Fx: (505) 955-6810
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.