General Court Information
General Court information
Please Dress Appropriate:
- No Hats
- No Shorts
- No Tank Tops
- No Pajamas
- No sunglasses unless prescribed
- Shoes are required
- No weapons, backpacks or large bags in the Courthouse
- No cell phones, camera/audio-capable devices, or other electronics
- No gum, food or drink
- Only service animals allowed
- No conversations in the courtroom while in session
- No newspapers or reading material is allowed in the courtroom
- Decorum in the courtroom is to be respected
- Please address the Judge as "Your Honor" or by title "Judge"
Judges are not allowed to discuss your court case over the phone. Please contact the Municipal Court (505) 955-5070 to request to be added to the court docket or refer to our walk-in schedule. You may check to see if your name appears on our regular court docket.
walk in schedule
Monday, Wednesday, Friday court is scheduled to begin at 8:30am & 10am - please arrive 30 minutes early to allow time to check-in for your file ready for the session. Regular scheduled cases have the priority to appear first in the session, followed by walk-ins, as time permits. Please contact the Municipal Court at (505) 955-5070 to verify any docket changes.