General Court Information
General Court information
Please Dress Appropriate:
- No Hats
- No Shorts
- No Tank Tops
- No Pajamas
- No sunglasses unless prescribed
- Shoes are required
- Examples of Improper Attire
- No weapons, backpacks or large bags in the Courthouse
- No cell phones, camera/audio-capable devices, or other electronics
- No gum, food or drink
- Only service animals allowed
- No conversations in the courtroom while in session
- No newspapers or reading material is allowed in the courtroom
- Decorum in the courtroom is to be respected
- Please address the Judge as "Your Honor" or by title "Judge"
Judges are not allowed to discuss your court case over the phone. Please contact the Municipal Court (505) 955-5070 to request to be added to the court docket or refer to our walk-in schedule. You may check to see if your name appears on our regular court docket.
walk in schedule
Please call Municipal Court to schedule a telephonic hearing which are currently being held on Monday, Thursday, and Friday mornings. Court telephone hearings are scheduled to begin starting at 8:30am. Regular scheduled cases have the priority to appear first in the session, followed by walk-ins, as time permits. Please contact the Municipal Court at (505) 955-5070 to schedule or verify any docket changes.