Calendar of Events
Archaeological Review Committee
200 Lincoln Avenue
Santa Fe, NM 87507
[bot protected email address]
SPECIAL PROCEDURES FOR VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE AND PUBLIC COMMENT:
In response to the State’s declaration of a Public Health Emergency, the Mayor’s Proclamation of Emergency, and the ban on public gatherings of more than five (5) people, this meeting will be conducted virtually using Zoom.
Viewing on YouTube: Members of the public may stream the meeting live on the City of Santa Fe’s YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuW5Fb7iWuKpTdsWYNDurgA. The YouTube live stream can be accessed at this address from most computers, mobile devices, and smartphones.
Attending on Zoom: Members of the public may attend the Zoom meeting on a computer, mobile device, or phone. The video conference link and teleconference number are as follows:
- Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89953779281?pwd=c3ZQbkFaQlhVRHdSQVhPelhsc04wUT09 (Password: 954246)
- Phone numbers: +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 (Webinar ID: 899 5377 9281)
This information will also be posted on the City of Santa Fe’s Calendar of Events website at least seventy-two (72) hours before the meeting: https://www.santafenm.gov/events.
- By internet: A person attending the Zoom meeting by video conference (using a computer, mobile device, or smart phone) may provide public comment during the meeting. Attendees should use the “Raise Hand” function to be recognized by the chair to speak at the appropriate time.
- By phone: A person attending the Zoom meeting by phone may provide public comment during the meeting but must provide advance notice to City staff. Please contact Lani McCulley (505-365-3055, [bot protected email address]) no later than Monday, July 6, 2020, and provide your full name, address, and the phone number you will be using to call in to the teleconference. Without your phone number, the chair will not be able to recognize you to speak at the meeting.
- In writing: A person may submit written public comments in advance of the meeting by email ([bot protected email address]) or U.S. Postal Service (City of Santa Fe, ATTN: Lani McCulley, PO Box 909, Santa Fe, NM 87504-0909). Please include your full name and address, and identify the specific agenda item you are commenting on. To be included in the official record and considered at the hearing, written public comment must be received no later than Monday, July 6, 2020.