For incidents such as minor motor vehicle crashes, thefts (when the value is $500 or less), harassing phone calls, vandalism, graffiti, accidental damage, illegal dumping, burglaries with no suspect information, or other nonviolent crimes with no evidence or suspect information you can create a report online. To help determine if you should create an online report, please use the following criteria:
- The incident is not an emergency.
- The incident occurred within the Santa Fe city limits.
- There are no known suspects.
- There is no video of the incident
- This did not occur on a state highway or freeway.
If you agree with all five statements above, you are ready to file your report online.
Please use the online reporting system, Cop Logic (www.santafenm.gov/police_online_reporting), or call the non-emergency dispatch number (505) 428-3710 and an Officer or Public Safety Aide will take your report over the phone.
If you disagree with any of the statements above and need additional information, please contact the Santa Fe Police Department at 505-428-3710
Request for Police Reports or Background Check
Requests for Police Reports from Records can be made by going to https://cityofsantafenm.nextrequest.com/ at no cost. Requests are fulfilled by email. Records can also be requested in person at 2515 Camino Entrada, Santa Fe NM 87507. The cost for in person records is $.25 per page.
If you do not have internet access please contact Records Manager Maria Martinez at 505-955-5462 for assistance.
If you need to request a background check please email [bot protected email address]
Please see the Land Use page at https://www.santafenm.gov/land_use for the most recent information and contacts.
Business License Deadline Extended, Start Renewal Online
The deadline for business license renewals has been extended until March 31, 2020. Please start the renewal process online at santafebizreg.com. For more information visit, https://www.santafenm.gov/business_license_renewal or call 505-955-6551.
Senior Services - Meals on Wheels and Essential Medical Transportation Services
Contact Senior Services at 505-955-4700
Senior Van Transportation
Services will be limited to those who need a ride to medical appointments. If you need confirmation, you may call senior services transportation dispatch. The phone is 955-4700, or email Linda Quesada at [bot protected email address]
Santa Fe Ride (Bus Service Information)
Senior Applications (Available to City Residents 60 years and older)
- Call 505-473-4444 and an application can be completed over the phone
- The application will be processed in most instances the same day.
- Once processed the applicant will be issued an ID number and will be able to begin to schedule trips. ID cards will be issued at a later date. Fare per trip is $5.00 (Veterans ride for Free)
- More information on this program can be found at: https://www.santafenm.gov/santa_fe_ride
ADA Paratransit Applications
- Applications for this program need to be partially completed by a Healthcare Provider so we cannot complete these over the phone.
- The Application can be downloaded online at: https://www.santafenm.gov/santa_fe_ride or we can email or mail them a copy of the application. Call 505-473-4444 to request this.
- Completed Applications can be submitted via Fax or Mail or email.
- Once a completed application has been received the required Interview can be completed by Phone instead of in person.
- Once eligibility for the program has been established, the applicant will be issued an ID number and will be able to begin to schedule trips. ID cards will be issued at a later date. Fare per trip is $2.00 (Veterans ride for Free)
Santa Fe Ride is an "origin to destination" service, and curb-to-curb transportation is the primary means by which service will be provided.
If you need additional information, alternative formats, or have any questions please feel free to contact Santa Fe Ride at (505) 473-4444
Pay Water Bill
www.santafenm.gov/paymentus or use the drop box for payment by the front door at the Water Division (801 W San Mateo Rd, Santa Fe, NM).
- View, Print and Pay your utility bill here (Water, Sewer and Solid Waste)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Questions [bot protected email address] or 505-955-4333
Pay Parking Ticket
www.santafenm.gov/pay_a_citation .The Parking Division does not have a drop box for payment.
Question contact the Parking Division at 505-955-6581
- Trash and Recycling: 505-955-2200 or [bot protected email address]
- Bus Transit: 505-955-2001
- Santa Fe Airport: Real time departure/arrivals times - flysantafe.com
- Santa Fe Municipal Court: 505 -955-5070
All other City related questions, comments, or concerns please contact Constituent Services at 505-955-6949.
CENTRAL PURCHASING OFFICE
We are excited to announce that we are now “Live” in our new ERP system, Munis! This means that Vendors can now log-in to the Vendor Self-Service portal (https://santafenm.munisselfservice.com/Vendors/default.aspx ) and audit your respective vendor account or register with a new vendor account.
Please keep in mind that if you have not done business with the City within the past (3) three years, you will need to register as a new vendor. If you do not have your new vendor number, have questions regarding registration or you need help verifying your information in Vendor Self Service please email us at [bot protected email address]
Our Purchasing Division represents the citizens and businesses of our community in the purchase of goods and services needed by the organization. We provide leadership and guidance to ensure optimal procurement at the government level.
The Purchasing Division is committed to ensuring open competition and fairness. We work with our departments and customers to procure the highest quality of goods and services for the best value in a timely manner and efficiency.
Thank you for your interest. We encourage businesses to register with us as a vendor and then visit us frequently to view current business opportunities.
Active Solicitations: (Emergency, Invitation to Bid, Requests for Applications, Requests for Proposals, Sole Source, etc.)
State of New Mexico Price Agreements: (City of Santa Fe may use)