For incidents such as minor motor vehicle crashes, thefts (when the value is $500 or less), harassing phone calls, vandalism, graffiti, accidental damage, illegal dumping, burglaries with no suspect information, or other nonviolent crimes with no evidence or suspect information you can create a report online. To help determine if you should create an online report, please use the following criteria:
- The incident is not an emergency.
- The incident occurred within the Santa Fe city limits.
- There are no known suspects.
- There is no video of the incident
- This did not occur on a state highway or freeway.
If you agree with all five statements above, you are ready to file your report online.
Please use the online reporting system, Cop Logic (www.santafenm.gov/police_online_reporting), or call the non-emergency dispatch number (505) 428-3710 and an Officer or Public Safety Aide will take your report over the phone.
If you disagree with any of the statements above and need additional information, please contact the Santa Fe Police Department at 505-428-3710
Request for Police Reports or Background Check
Requests for Police Reports from Records can be made by e-mailing your request to [bot protected email address] or sending your request via fax (505-955-5764). Your request will be fulfilled via email, or standard mail at your request. Customers will be invoiced for the cost of providing the records when the documents are provided.
If you do not have internet access please contact Records Manager Maria Martinez at 505-955-5462 for assistance.
If you need to request a background check please email Dorothy Ortiz at [bot protected email address].
- For questions regarding Current Planning, Historic Preservation, Short Term Rentals, and Code Enforcement, please contact Eli Isaacson at [bot protected email address] or 505-955-6730.
- For questions regarding Building Permits, Inspections, and Terrain Management, please contact Jason Kluck at [bot protected email address] or 505-955-6729.
Land Use is modifying their public interaction including permit approval process, please visit www.santafenm.gov/covid-19 for detailed information.
Business License Deadline Extended, Start Renewal Online
The deadline for business license renewals has been extended until March 31, 2020. Please start the renewal process online at santafebizreg.com. For more information visit, https://www.santafenm.gov/business_license_renewal or call 505-955-6551.
Senior Services - Meals on Wheels and Essential Medical Transportation Services
Contact Senior Services at 505-955-4700
Senior Van Transportation
Services will be limited to those who need a ride to medical appointments. If you need confirmation, you may call senior services transportation dispatch. The phone is 955-4700, or email Linda Quesada at [bot protected email address]
Santa Fe Ride (Bus Service Information)
Senior Applications (Available to City Residents 60 years and older)
- Call 505-473-4444 and an application can be completed over the phone
- The application will be processed in most instances the same day.
- Once processed the applicant will be issued an ID number and will be able to begin to schedule trips. ID cards will be issued at a later date. Fare per trip is $5.00 (Veterans ride for Free)
- More information on this program can be found at: https://www.santafenm.gov/santa_fe_ride
ADA Paratransit Applications
- Applications for this program need to be partially completed by a Healthcare Provider so we cannot complete these over the phone.
- The Application can be downloaded online at: https://www.santafenm.gov/santa_fe_ride or we can email or mail them a copy of the application. Call 505-473-4444 to request this.
- Completed Applications can be submitted via Fax or Mail or email.
- Once a completed application has been received the required Interview can be completed by Phone instead of in person.
- Once eligibility for the program has been established, the applicant will be issued an ID number and will be able to begin to schedule trips. ID cards will be issued at a later date. Fare per trip is $2.00 (Veterans ride for Free)
Santa Fe Ride is an "origin to destination" service, and curb-to-curb transportation is the primary means by which service will be provided.
If you need additional information, alternative formats, or have any questions please feel free to contact Santa Fe Ride at (505) 473-4444
Pay Water Bill
www.santafenm.gov/paymentus or use the drop box for payment by the front door at the Water Division (801 W San Mateo Rd, Santa Fe, NM).
- View, Print and Pay your utility bill here (Water, Sewer and Solid Waste)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Questions [bot protected email address] or 505-955-4333
Pay Parking Ticket
www.santafenm.gov/pay_a_citation .The Parking Division does not have a drop box for payment.
Question contact the Parking Division at 505-955-6581
- Trash and Recycling: 505-955-2200 or [bot protected email address]
- Bus Transit: 505-955-2001
- Santa Fe Airport: Real time departure/arrivals times - flysantafe.com
- Santa Fe Municipal Court: 505 -955-5070
All other City related questions, comments, or concerns please contact Constituent Services at 505-955-6949.