Welcome to the City of Santa Fe Community Gardens
Santa Fe has been experimenting with community gardens in parks since 2009. The first gardens were such a success, the City has been expanding the program into more parks throughout the City. For a fee of $15.00, residents can rent a parcel in one of the following community gardens:
Adam Gabriel Armijo or Cerro Gordo Park (1404 Cerro Gordo next to Maha Bodhi Buddhist Center)
- Cielo Vista Park (1058 Calle Carmelita on the west side of street)
- Frenchy's Field Park (Agua Fria and Osage)
- La Familia (1035 Alto St.)
- Maclovia (1202 Maclovia)
- Sunnyslope Meadows (Avenida Aliso and Cibola Drive)
- Complete Application to the Parks Division (see Parks Contact information below)
- Agree to Guidelines and Rules
Community Gardens Guidelines and Rules
I will pay an initial fee of $15.00 toward the cost of water.
- I will have something planted in the garden by May 20th and keep it planted all summer long.
- I will keep garden gates closed upon leaving.
- I will not give out the water spigot lock combination.
- If I must abandon my lot for any reason, I will notify the garden Mayordomo.
- I will keep weeds at a minimum and maintain the areas immediately surrounding my plot, if any.
- If my plot becomes unkempt, I understand I will be given one week's notice to clean it up. At that time, it will be re-assigned or tilled in.
- I will keep trash and litter out of the plot, as well as away from adjacent pathways and fences.
- I will participate in the fall cleanup of the garden.
- I will pick only my own crops unless given permission by another plot user.
- I will not use insecticides or weed repellents. I will not bring pets into the garden.
Parks Project Specialist
1142 Siler Rd, Bldg C ( View Map » )
Santa Fe, NM 87504
[bot protected email address]
More Community Garden Photos (Will Conitnue to Add Photos As They Become Available):
Adam Armijo Community Garden -