Priority Line Replacement Price Agreement CIP3058
See Bid/RFP documents for additional submission details.
The City of Santa Fe Public Utilities Department Water Division (Water Division) wishes to establish a price agreement contract for Priority Line
Replacement CIP # 3058 and work related to those systems. This procurement will be based on a vendor supplying pricing through an established
cost schedule (attached). The price agreement will contain the contractor’s commitment to offer services and willingness to respond ‘on-call ‘to
the requests when such requests are originated by authorized by the City of Santa Fe.
The Scope of Bids is to set the ‘Unit Rate’ for any work required by the Water Division in order to complete written Work Orders (WO). The work
consists of completing each WO assigned. Planned main replacements are typically four (4)-inch poly-wrapped ductile iron (DI) up to 12-inch
poly-wrapped DI along with required valves, fire hydrants, blow-offs, service transfers/new services, pressure reducing valves, vaults and road
restoration, in accordance with the drawings, specifications, and other contract documents. The Work to install fully functioning, warrantied water
utility lines includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Installation of all specified water mains, valves, blow-offs, fire hydrants and service connections, etc..
- Earthwork, grading and compaction for the restoring the driving surface over disturbed areas.
- Coordination with Public Service Company of New Mexico (PNM) as required
- Coordination with the New Mexico Gas Company as required
- Coordination with Century Link as required
- Coordination with New Mexico NM811 and/or contracting with utility location providers as required.
- Coordination with the City’s Water Division for periodic review of system installations.
- Coordination with the City’s Water Division as required for water main shut-off.
- Any other related work associated with this work, as drawn and specified in the WO.
- Provide all required materials testing.
- Provide 12 month Contractor’s warranty on installed water distribution systems/lines, parts and labor.
- Provide Manufacturer’s warranties on miscellaneous parts and labor.