Comprehensive and Integrated Software Platform Santa Fe Fire Department
See Bid/RFP documents for additional submission details.
For organization and scoring purposes, the Scope of Work is broken into three categories. They will be organized by scoring category and then by Mandatory/Desirable. IT support, troubleshooting, and customer service are expected to be ongoing throughout time of contract. Unless otherwise stated, the system, software, data, and interfaces must be created prior to "go-live" date of July 1, 2021 and maintained throughout the duration of the contract.
Front End and Data Capture
These features allow front end users to easily create accurate incident records. Vendor will:
● User-friendly front end: Create a user-friendly front end to capture granular details for fire department activities including all 911 responses and prevention activities: 1. EMS: create records-capture capability for EMS calls to capture all State (NMEMSTARS) and Federally-required (NEMSIS) data fields, all fields required for processing of medical billing claims by billing company as well as supplemental questions necessary for EMS management functions such as clinical and system quality monitoring.
2. MIH: create records-capture capability for prevention, response and follow up operations.
3. FP: create records-capture capability for fire prevention activities including: plan review, inspections, certificates of compliance and fire investigations.
4. RMS: create records-generating capability for incident capture including all Federally-required NFIRS data fields and all fields required for processing of incident (fire/recovery) billing claims.
● Uptime: Guarantee 99.9% uptime 24/7/365
● Record transfer: Provide capability of facile transfer of incidents between users/units (e.g. first responding to transporting unit)
● Property inspections: Have the ability for FP users to generate annual property inspections independent of Certificate of Compliance existence
● Online user capacity: Ensure that all staff have the ability to be logged in simultaneously as needed, or detail if this is not the case (e.g. specify if there is a limit of how many users can be logged into the system at once if it’s limited).
● Training: Within the first year of contract, provide transition/roll out training. 1. Response must specify how many hours of training will be provided for the approximately 180 system users.