New Southside Transit Center CIP #667
See Bid/RFP documents for additional submission details.
The Scope of Bids is the Work indicated in the Construction Documents together with all related work required for comprehensive, fully
functioning, warrantied utility and building elements, systems and finishes and includes, but is not limited to the following:
1. Demolition of portions of existing building components, existing concrete drives, landscaping and other various site improvements as
shown on the bid documents.
2. Earthwork, grading and compaction for the new concrete bus drives and passenger platforms.
3. Construction of new concrete drives and passenger platforms.
4. Construction of subsurface infrastructure, including drain lines, piping and other related utilities.
5. New landscaping and irrigation systems.
6. Construction of concrete foundations for pre-manufactured bus shelters.
7. Assembly and erection of owner provided pre-manufactured bus shelters. A total of eight (8) shelters will be assembled and erected on
the passenger platforms. The shelters are partially unassembled and are stored at the Santa Fe Trails complex on Rufina St.
8. New interior improvements within the existing building, including new office areas, toilet rooms, lobby and other support spaces as
indicated on the bid documents.
9. Electrical demolition and new power, distribution and lighting as shown on bid documents.
10. Coordination with Public Service Company of New Mexico (PNM) as required
11. Coordination with the New Mexico Gas Company as required
12. Coordination with Century Link as required
13. Coordination with New Mexico NM811 and/or contracting with utility location providers as required.
14. Coordination with the Design Professional, City’s Facilities Division and Transit Department for periodic review of systems
15. Coordination with the City’s Water Division as required
16. Coordination with the City’s Waste Water Division as required
17. Coordination with City of Santa Fe ITT Department as required
18. Coordination with Tel/data installation Contractor as required.
19. Coordination with radio and wireless communications installation Contractor(s) as required
20. Coordination with 3rd party Special Inspections Agency: See Construction Documents for Scope.
21. Coordination with 3rd party HVAC Commissioning Agency.
22. Mobilization period(s)
23. Any other related work associated with this improvement and as drawn and specified in the Construction Documents
24. Provide all required materials testing.
25. Provide 12 month Contractor’s warranty on service, parts and labor.
26. Provide Manufacturer’s warranties on service, parts and labor.
27. Provide allowance for Allowance No. 1 for general construction contingency for the project.
28. If accepted by the Owner, provide for the construction of Alternate No. 1 – North Parking Lot