Lodgers' Tax for the Arts: Target Impact Support
See Bid/RFP documents for additional submission details.
Organizations who receive contracts for funding shall provide the following
• All required services to ensure the presentation and production of the
projects as described in the application.
• Present opportunities for youth and/or other underserved population to
benefit from the project by providing free or reduced access to the project as
outlined in the application and demonstrated by the documentation and
reporting of audience statistical and demographic information, including
minority participation in the project.
• Market and promote the City by utilizing the City's arts logo and credit
line on all printed promotional material related to the project.
• Promote and market the project locally and regionally; demonstrate
evidence of attracting audiences through statistical and demographic
• Present arts educational programs and opportunities for the Santa Fe
community that increase understanding of the project's artistic discipline or
work of art.
• Encourage the cultural development of Santa Fe through·maintaining
high standards of artistic excellence as demonstrated by the presentation of
performances, exhibitions and /or services.
• Strengthen the position of the arts as an integral part of Santa Fe by
providing cultural benefits and contributing to the City's artistic identity and
access to underserved constituencies.
• Provide a final report to the City providing statistical and demographic
information about audience attendance and the results of the project.