Customer Relationship management (CRM) System
See Bid/RFP documents for additional submission details.
This Request for Proposals (RFP) is intended to solicit proposals from proposers capable of
satisfying The City of Santa Fe’s needs for software and professional services to implement a
Constituent Request Management Software System. Proposers’ responses will be evaluated
and ranked based on the criteria described in this RFP. If a system is available that meets the
City’s needs, the City may then enter into contract discussions with the selected proposer. In
addition to soliciting written responses, this document provides information to assist proposers
in preparing their responses and facilitates the subsequent evaluation and comparison process.
In that regard, this RFP:
• Provides information essential to soliciting meaningful recommendations and realistic
commitments from the proposers;
• Specifies the desired format and content of proposals in response to this RFP;
• Outlines the City’s evaluation and selection procedures;
• Establishes a schedule for the preparation and submission of proposals in response to this
• Establishes a performance standard for the selected proposer.