See Bid/RFP documents for additional submission details.
The items in this scope of services are not intended to be all-inclusive or to be interpreted as the final
scope of services. The subject items are intended as a guideline for Offerors and to provide a general
format for their responses. The final scope of services will be based on the Offeror’s proposal and
established during contract negotiations with the selected Offeror.
1. Must read and understand the current and effective City of Santa Fe Land Use Regulations.
2. Review the following for completeness: developer application and submittals, engineering
quantity estimates and costs, rough and precise grading improvement plans, geological and
geotechnical reports, storm drainage improvement plans; hydrology and hydraulics reports, lot
line adjustment documents, and plans for consistency with other planned developments.
3. Shall review Terrain Management and Infrastructure Design Plans submitted on behalf of private
property owners according to the requirements of the City’s Subdivision Regulations and advise
the Land Use Department on compliance according to those regulations throughout all phases
of the project. Must recommend conditions of approval of Subdivisions in order to meet Terrain
Management and Infrastructure requirements of the City’s Land Use Subdivision Regulations.
4. May be required to participate in onsite inspections of subdivisions as needed in order to
recommend engineering approval conditions prior to consideration of a subdivision by the
5. Must attend meetings with the sub-divider and Land Use staff, may also need to attend
meetings with the Planning Commission or the City of Santa Fe Governing Body if it is deemed
necessary to provide technical assistance regarding subdivision engineering issues, including but
not limited to, Terrain Management and Infrastructure Development.
6. Offeror must conduct onsite inspections of the required subdivision infrastructure and drainage
features as needed in order to verify compliance with approved conditions and the City’s
Subdivision Regulations following approval of a subdivision by the Planning Commission or the
City of Santa Fe Governing Body.
7. Services will be performed within the City of Santa Fe’s jurisdiction.
8. Offeror may be required to testify as an expert witness.
9. Offeror must conduct inspections as needed that would include data collection necessary for
work orders, analysis and reporting.