ADVERTISING AGENCY OF RECORD CONTRACT FOR TOURISM SANTA FE
See Bid/RFP documents for additional submission details.
Santa Fe, New Mexico is a world class destination. Visitors to Santa Fe and the region have a particular appreciation for visual & performing arts, culture, history, unique cuisine, outdoor activities, rest and relaxation and world class shopping. The city would like to expand the existing visitor demographics and become a year-around destination increasing hotel occupancy and attracting new visitors.
1. TOURISM Santa Fe (TSF) seeks a well-qualified, full service advertising agency to provide comprehensive integrated advertising and marketing services to further build on The City Different brand in order to drive domestic travel. The chosen agency may be required to work with the existing campaign as they develop a new campaign that supports the Brand.
2. This scope includes creative development, production, trafficking/distribution, and media placement. Target markets include prioritized domestic fly markets, regional drive markets, and in-state travelers (Please see the Specifications section of this document for detail on these markets). Marketing mix to include both traditional and new media elements, such as, but not limited to print, television, out of home, digital display, online video, digital native content, paid social, event, strategic marketing partnerships, and experiential marketing. No specific medium is considered mandatory.
3. Website development and public relations are NOT within the scope of this RFP.
4. This procurement may result in multiple source awards for various portions of the overall advertising and branding campaign.
5. The approximate FY20 annual budget for TSF is $1,500,000.00. The contract(s) resulting from this RFP will be for one year with the potential for up to three one-year renewals.