Community Arts Development for projects taking place July 2018 and July 2019
See Bid/RFP documents for additional submission details.
Organizations considering applying for funding for the first time are encouraged to contact the Arts Commission at (505) 955-6707 prior to submitting an application. Arts Commission staff is available to help ensure that both an organization and a project are eligible for funding, as well as to provide guidance regarding in which funding program to apply.
Potential applicants should carefully review the follow requirements to determine their eligibility:
- With rare exception, only Santa Fe-based organizations are eligible.
- Only organizations with a mission that includes the arts may apply.
- Projects must take place in the northern portion of Santa Fe county (i.e. Madrid/ Galisteo to northern boundary of county)
- Organizations must be a federally recognized nonprofit with an IRS 501(c)3 status; a public agency (as defined in NMSA Section 11-1-1 or any county, state or education institution specified in Article 12, Section 11of the NM Constitution.); or apply through a fiscal agent (See “Using a Fiscal Agent” below).
- Organizations must have a State of New Mexico Incorporation Certificate as a domestic or foreign nonprofit corporation and be in good standing with the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission (NMPRC).
- Organizations must have a current City of Santa Fe business registration number.
- City of Santa Fe-operated programs are not eligible.