Global Arts Marketing Support
See Bid/RFP documents for additional submission details.
Organizations considering applying for funding for the first time, are expecting significant organizational changes, and/or are proposing changes to past project approaches are encouraged to contact the Arts Commission at (505) 955-6707 prior to submitting an application. Arts Commission staff is available to help ensure that both an organization and project are eligible for funding, as well as to provide guidance regarding in which funding program to apply.
Potential applicants should carefully review the follow requirements to determine their eligibility:
- Only Santa Fe-based organizations whose mission includes the arts will be funded.
- Be a federally recognized nonprofit with an IRS 501(c)3 status; OR a public agency (as defined in NMSA Section 11-1-1 or any county, state or education institution specified in Article 12, Section 11of the NM Constitution).
- Have a State of New Mexico Incorporation Certificate as a domestic or foreign nonprofit corporation and be in good standing with the State.
- Organizations must submit a current copy of their City of Santa Fe business registration.
- City of Santa Fe-operated programs are not eligible.
- Annual organizational operating budget over $600,000 during the most recently completed fiscal year as evidenced by the IRS Form 990.
- Employ a full-time, paid administrative staff of at least 4 FTE.