Para ver esta página en español, por favor presione el botón
"Translate" que se halla en la parte superior derecha de la pantalla.
We provide leadership by and for the City to support arts and cultural affairs; we recommend policies and programs that develop and promote artistic excellence in our community.
Current Events and Opportunities
- Preview: Selected Works from the Santa Fe Studio Tour, June 8 through June 27, 2018. Click Here for more Information
- Preview: Selected Works from the Santa Fe Studio Tour Programming Opportunities- For More Information on Programs Click Here
- Cathedral Park Arts & Crafts Shows- Call for Non-Profit Applications for the Summer 2019 Season. Deadline: Monday, July 2 at 5 pm. Click Here for more information.
- Looking for summer fun? Check out Southside Summer for free and low cost, family-friendly events! Clerk Here for more information.
- Community Arts Development RFQ released - accepting applications through June 12, 2018. Click Here to view the RFP.
- Target Impact Support RFQ released - accepting applications through June 12, 2018. Click Here to view the RFP.
- Call for Proposals: Youth Art Exhibit, Deadline is Friday, June 29, 2018, 5 PM MST
- Now Accepting Recommendations: Mayor's Arts Awards, Deadline is Tuesday, July 31, 2018, 12 AM MST
- Now Accepting Recommendations: Melissa Engestrom Youth Arts Award, Deadline is Tuesday, July 31, 2018, 12 AM MST
- Call for Poets: Telepoem Booth Submissions. Have your work featured in Santa Fe's Telepoem Booth. Click HERE for details.
Commissioners and Staff
Contact, Phone and Hours
Physical Address: 201 W. Marcy (map), Santa Fe, NM 87501
Mailing Address: PO Box 909, Santa Fe, NM 87504-0909
[bot protected email address]
Ph: (505) 955-6707
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.