Para ver esta página en español, por favor presione el botón
"Translate" que se halla en la parte superior derecha de la pantalla.
We provide leadership by and for the City to support arts and cultural affairs; we recommend policies and programs that develop and promote artistic excellence in our community.
Current Events and Opportunities
- FREE Exhibit Programming for "SILK PURSE / SOW'S EAR: The Art of the Found Object". For more information click HERE
- Call for Youth Arts Exhibit Proposals- Youth Arts Non Profits are encouraged to apply in order to host an exhibit in the Community Gallery in February 2020. Deadline: May 24th, 2019. Click HERE for more information.
- Call for Artists - "Longer Table: Food, Nourishment & Sustainability". Applications open until Friday, April 26, 2019. For more information click HERE
- Community Supported Art is here! Only 50 shares available for purchase... So Act Now! For more information click HERE
- Poetry Gathering, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Monday, May 20 in the Convention Center Lobby. Bring a poem and join in!
- Collaborative Arts Marketing Program is Accepting applications now. Click HERE to view RFP. Submission deadline April 22, 2019.
Commissioners and Staff
Contact, Phone and Hours
Physical Address: 201 W. Marcy (map), Santa Fe, NM 87501
Mailing Address: PO Box 909, Santa Fe, NM 87504-0909
[bot protected email address]
Ph: (505) 955-6707
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.