Para ver esta página en español, por favor presione el botón
"Translate" que se halla en la parte superior derecha de la pantalla.
We provide leadership by and for the City to support arts and cultural affairs; we recommend policies and programs that develop and promote artistic excellence in our community.
Current Events and Opportunities
Please Note the Community Gallery will be CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC from 8 am Tuesday, July 17th through 4:30 pm Saturday, July 21. We will resume normal business hours on Monday, July 23 at 10 am. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Land of Enchantment: Pastel Paintings of New Mexico by Pastel Society of New Mexico Members, July 6 through July 25, 2018. Click Here for more information
- Looking for summer fun? Check out Southside Summer for free and low cost, family-friendly events! Click Here for more information.
- Call for Proposals: Youth Art Exhibit, Deadline is Friday, June 29, 2018, 5 PM MST
- Now Accepting Recommendations: Mayor's Arts Awards, Deadline is Tuesday, July 31, 2018, 12 AM MST
- Now Accepting Recommendations: Melissa Engestrom Youth Arts Award, Deadline is Tuesday, July 31, 2018, 12 AM MST
- Call for Poets: Telepoem Booth Submissions. Have your work featured in Santa Fe's Telepoem Booth. Click HERE for details.
Commissioners and Staff
Contact, Phone and Hours
Physical Address: 201 W. Marcy (map), Santa Fe, NM 87501
Mailing Address: PO Box 909, Santa Fe, NM 87504-0909
[bot protected email address]
Ph: (505) 955-6707
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.