Para ver esta página en español, por favor presione el botón
"Translate" que se halla en la parte superior derecha de la pantalla.
We provide leadership by and for the City to support arts and cultural affairs; we recommend policies and programs that develop and promote artistic excellence in our community.
Current Events and Opportunities
- Call for Artists - "Longer Table: Food, Nourishment & Sustainability". Applications open until Friday, March 22, 2019. For more information click HERE
- Community Supported Art is here! Only 50 shares available for purchase... So Act Now! For more information click HERE
- RFP - Lodgers' Tax for the Arts: Regional Arts Marketing is OPEN now! Deadline to apply February 28, 2019. Click HERE for RFP.
- Unlocked Minds Youth Arts exhibit in the Community Gallery through February 28.
- Youth 13 to 18! Submissions for The Santa Fe Youth Poet Laureate are being accepted until February 28th through the Witter Bynner Foundation for Poetry. For more information, click HERE!
- Poetry in the Gallery, 5 to 7 p.m. Monday, February 18. Bring a poem and join in!
Commissioners and Staff
Contact, Phone and Hours
Physical Address: 201 W. Marcy (map), Santa Fe, NM 87501
Mailing Address: PO Box 909, Santa Fe, NM 87504-0909
[bot protected email address]
Ph: (505) 955-6707
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.