April 27, 2015 ECRB Packet
ETHICS & CAMPAIGN REVIEW BOARD
Monday, April 27, 2015
City Council Chambers
200 Lincoln Avenue
a) Roll Call
b) Approval of Agenda
2. PUBLIC COMMENT
3. DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
a) Consideration of the Following Amendments: ITEM 3-a
1) Coordination Between Candidates and/or Their Campaigns
and Independent Expenditure Groups or Individuals.
2) Transparency and Independent Expenditures
3) Qualified Small Contribution System
4) Alternative Compliance for Qualification
5) Matching Fund Proposal
b) Consideration of Other Issues Raised by the Public and Board.
4. Next Meeting and Topics for Consideration
5. BOARD MATTERS
6. PUBLIC COMMENT
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES IN NEED OF ACCOMMODATIONS, CONTACT THE CITY CLERK’S OFFICE AT 955-6521, FIVE (5) WORKING DAYS PRIOR TO MEETING DATE.