April 15, 2015 ECRB Packet
ETHICS & CAMPAIGN REVIEW BOARD
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
City Council Chambers
200 Lincoln Avenue
a) Roll Call
b) Approval of Agenda
c) Approval of Minutes -- March 18, 2015 ITEM 1-c
a) Challenges and Approaches to Public Financing of Campaigns.
(Brent Ferguson, Brennan Center)
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
a) Consideration of the Following Amendments: ITEM 4-a
1) Coordination Between Candidates and/or Their Campaigns and
Independent Expenditure Groups or Individuals.
2) Transparency and Independent Expenditures
3) Qualified Small Contribution System
4) Alternative Compliance for Qualification
5) Matching Fund Proposal
5. Next Meeting and Topics for Consideration
6. BOARD MATTERS
7. PUBLIC COMMENT
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES IN NEED OF ACCOMMODATIONS, CONTACT THE CITY CLERK’S OFFICE AT 955-6521, FIVE (5) WORKING DAYS PRIOR TO MEETING DATE.