Airport ID Badging
Airport ID Badge Application Instructions – Santa Fe Municipal Airport
Airport Administration will process applications for AOA ID Badges Monday-Friday 9am - 4 pm.
Appointments are required for all SIDA Badge Applicants - please contact [bot protected email address] to schedule an appointment. SIDA Training is conducted every second- and fourth- thursday of the month at 1:00 PM by appointment only.
Note: These hours are exclusive of observed holidays.
Follow These Steps to Receive Airport Access ID Badge:
1. Review the Access to the Santa Fe Municipal Airport Information Pamphlet (click here)
2. Review, complete, and print the Airport AOA or SIDA ID Badge Application as appropriate
AOA - General Aviation Ramp Application (click here)
3. Have an Authorized Signatory sign the application
4. Bring the following to the Airport Admin Office during the hours listed above:
- Completed Application
- Required ID/Work Authorization Documents (see: https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents)
*If you are not a U.S. Citizen you will need to provide either a Permanent Resident Card or an I-94 Arrival/Departure Form Number.*
- Badge Application Fee (Cash or Check Only Unless Billed to Employer)
$15 for an AOA ID Badge
$50 for a SIDA ID Badge
5. Airport Administration will:
- Verify application and required ID/Work Authorization Documents
- Submit application to the Transportation Security Clearing House for vetting; 1-3 business days
- Contact applicant to arrange for badge issuance and training (SIDA only) once vetting is complete
Airport Signatory Training:
Airport Business Owners/Hanger Owners - If you have employees, tenants, clients, and/or contractors that require unescorted access, you will need to sponsor their application. You will need to have an Access ID Badge and receive Signatory Training prior to sponsoring another applicant. Please complete the appropriate Access ID Badge Application (above), the Authorized Signatory Training (click here), and bring both to the Airport Admin Office during the times listed above.
If you have any questions, contact Airport Administration: 505-955-2903.