Our mission is to provide a reliable, safe and sustainable water supply to meet the needs of our customers and our community. The Water Division provides the following services and information on:
How Do I Get Water Service
- Water Engineering - new meter install, meter sizing, development review (Capital Improvement Projects), fire flow analysis, approved contractors
- Customer Service and Utility Billing - pay utility bill, start or update an existing account, apply for adjustment to utility bill
- What are the Water Rates?
- Municipal Watershed Management -
- Our Water Future - Long Range Water Supply Plan, Water Budget, water reclamation and reuse
- Reports and Studies Related to Water Management - production, quality, and water use reports
- Santa Fe River - stream flow, storm flow, reservoir storage, river studies
- Transmission and Distribution - water line flushing, water meter calibration, water line operation, maintenance and repair
- Water Conservation - rebates and incentives, education programs, water use restrictions, Water Conservation Committee
- Water Policies and Ordinances
- Water Quality and Compliance - cyclical water sampling and analysis in accordance with local, state and federal clean water standards
- Water Rights Acquisition and Compliance - water bank, purchases, and Buckman Well Field Water Level Monitoring Program compliance
- Water System Improvements - pipeline improvements, water tank rehabilitation, reservoir maintenance and upgrades
- Where Does Our Drinking Water Come From? - primer on the City's water supply sources
EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER
Report Water Leak, Water Main Break or Frozen Meter
Call (505) 955-4333
Water Leak or Water Main Break AlerT!
Location and Phone
801 W. San Mateo (map)
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.