To provide transit service in the city of Santa Fe (and parts of Santa Fe County) to get area residents and visitors wherever life takes them since 1994.
Santa Fe Trails - clean, safe, efficient and friendly bus transportation that helps reduce traffic and improve air quality.
Video about how easy it is to take the bus
Check out our new Route Shout feature, where you can receive next-bus information by text message!
- Hours of Operation & Holiday Schedule
- Visiting Santa Fe - take the bus to Museum Hill
- Advertise on Buses and Mobile App
- Ridership History
Trip Planning and Safety Tips
Santa Fe Ride (curb-to-curb transportation for person with disabilities and for seniors age 60+)
- Qualifying Information and Application
For previously qualified residents, call (505) 473-4444 to reserve a ride
- Half-Fare Program
- Bike Purchase Bus Pass Rebate Program
- Veterans bus pass
CNG Compressed Natural Gas
As per City of Santa Fe Resolution No. 2013-46, Santa Fe Trails is fare-free for the following events:
- Folk Art - July 8-10, 2016
- Spanish Market - July 30 & 31 2016
- Indian Market - August 20 &21, 2016
- Evening of Burning of Zozobra - September 2, 2016 5pm
- Christmas Eve Farolito Walk on Canyon Road - December 24 every year.
For more info go to "When is the bus free?"
Now Hiring Transit Operators
Location, Phone and Hours
2931 Rufina St. (Map)
Ph: (505) 955-2001
Fx: (505) 955-2020
Contact Transit Comments, Compliments and Suggestions
|Isaac Pino, Director||Public Works Department||
|[bot protected email address]|
|Vacant||Director of Operations & Maintenance|
|Vacant||Operations Manager||(505) 955-2002|
|Thomas Martinez||Fleet & Facility Manager and Interim Director of Operations and Maintenance||(505) 955-2017||[bot protected email address]|