To provide transit service in the city of Santa Fe (and parts of Santa Fe County) to get area residents and visitors wherever life takes them.
Santa Fe Trails - clean, safe, efficient and friendly bus transportation that helps reduce traffic and improve air quality.
Check out our new Route Shout feature, where you can receive next-bus information by text message!
- Hours of Operation & Holiday Schedule
- Visiting Santa Fe - take the bus to Museum Hill
- Advertise on Buses and Mobile App
- Ridership History
Trip Planning and Safety Tips
Santa Fe Ride (curb-to-curb transportation for person with disabilities and for seniors age 60+)
- Qualifying Information and Application
For previously qualified residents, call (505) 473-4444 to reserve a ride
- Half-Fare Program
- Bike Purchase Bus Pass Rebate Program
- Veterans bus pass
CNG Compressed Natural Gas
- compressed natural gas fueling station
As per City of Santa Fe Resolution No. 2013-46, Santa Fe Trails is fare-free for the following events:
- Folk Art - July 8-10, 2016
- Spanish Market - July 30 & 31 2016
- Indian Market - August 20 &21, 2016
- Evening of Burning of Zozobra - September 2, 2016 5pm
- Christmas Eve Farolito Walk on Canyon Road - December 24 every year.
For more info go to "When is the bus free?"
Now Hiring Transit Operators
Location, Phone and Hours
2931 Rufina St. (Map)
Ph: (505) 955-2001
Fx: (505) 955-2020
Contact Transit Comments, Compliments and Suggestions
|Jon Bulthuis, Director||Transportation Department||
|[bot protected email address]|
|Vacant||Operations & Maintenance|
|Annette Granillo||Operations Manager||(505) 955-2002||[bot protected email address]|
|Thomas Martinez||Fleet & Facility Manager||(505) 955-2017||[bot protected email address]|