Parking at the Airport
The Santa Fe Municipal Airport offers convenient and affordable long- and short-term parking just steps away from the terminal. Parking is free for the first four hours, and then $3 a day in all lots. Handicapped accessble parking is available.
how to pay
Parking is on a pre-pay, self-serve system. We do not accept credit or debit cards. We only accept cash and checks, payable to Santa Fe Municipal Airport. Pre-pay envelopes are available inside the terminal, just to right of the self-serve airline check-in kiosks, and outside in the parking lot, under the large parking instruction sign just before you get to the terminal.
- Follow the instructions on the pre-pay envelope.
- Insert your payment. Cash or check only.
- Affix the white display copy to your windshield.
- Drop your sealed payment envelope in one of two secure lock boxes near the blank envelopes. The secure lock boxes are bright yellow.
frequently asked questions
What if I'm not sure how long I will need to park my car?
- Pay for the least amount of days you think you will need to park your car at the airport. Call (505) 955-2900 or email us to let us know your car may be here longer than you're pre-paying for. If your stay is longer than expected, you can pay the difference after the fact by either mailing a check to us at Santa Fe Municipal Airport, PO Box 909, Santa Fe, NM 87504, or come by the Airport Management office, located in the terminal across from the Hertz counter.
What if I pre-pay a certain amount and then my travel plans change?
- If your car may be here longer than you pre-paid for, call (505) 955-2900 or email us to let us know. You can pay the difference when you return by either mailing a check to us at Santa Fe Municipal Airport, PO Box 909, Santa Fe, NM 87504, or by stopping by the Airport Management office, located in the terminal across from the Hertz counter.
- If you car is here for less time than you pre-paid for, call (505) 955-2900 or email us. We can refund the difference.
Is my car safe?
- Parking at the Santa Fe Municipal Airport is at the owner's risk and the airport assumes no responsibility for your car. Lock your car and do not leave valuables in it, especially in plain sight.