Parking at the Airport
The Santa Fe Municipal Airport offers convenient and affordable long- and short-term parking just steps away from the terminal. Parking is free for the first four hours, and then $3 a day in all lots. Handicapped accessble parking is available.
how to pay
Parking is on a pre-pay, self-serve system.
We accept debit or credit cards at the four Pay and Display machines within the parking lots. MACHINES DO NOT GIVE CHANGE OR REFUNDS. Please use exact monetary bills, if you do not have exact money, we recommend using a credit or debit card.
For cash and check, you may use the pre-pay envelopes that are available inside the major entrance door way, and outside in the parking lot under the large parking instruction sign just before you get to the terminal.
- Follow the instructions on the pre-pay envelope.
- Insert your payment. Cash or check only.
- Place the white display copy on your dash so that it is visible from your windshield.
- Drop your sealed payment envelope in one of two secure lock boxes near the blank envelopes. The secure lock boxes are bright yellow.
frequently asked questions
What if I'm not sure how long I will need to park my car?
- Pay for the least amount of days you think you will need to park your car at the airport. Call (505) 955-2900 or [bot protected email address] us to let us know your car may be here longer than you're pre-paying for. If your stay is longer than expected, you can pay the difference upon your return by using a debit or credit card at the pay and display machines or pulling an envelope and enclosing the extra amount and dropping into the secure lock box.
What if I pre-pay a certain amount and then my travel plans change?
- If your car may be here longer than you pre-paid for, call (505) 955-2900 or [bot protected email address] us to let us know. You can pay the difference when you return by using a debit or credit card at the pay and display machines or pulling an envelope and enclosing the extra amount and droppping into the secure lock box.
- If you car is here for less time than you pre-paid for, call (505) 955-2900 or [bot protected email address] us. We can refund the difference.
Is my car safe?
- Parking at the Santa Fe Municipal Airport is at the owner's risk and the airport assumes no responsibility for your car. Lock your car and do not leave valuables in it, especially in plain sight.