The Human Resources Department is an Internal Service Department for the City of Santa Fe. The mission of the Human Resources Department is to assist other City Departments in carrying out their missions to serve the public by providing human resources management. In addition, the Human Resources Department ensures that City Departments preserve the integrity of Equal Employment Opportunity by ensuring compliance with federal, state, local laws, city ordinances, rules, regulations and sound human resource management principles.
Location, Phone Number and Hours
Employment with the City of Santa Fe
The City of Santa Fe Human Resources Department recruits for all city departments:
- Job openings are updated daily and the deadlines for submitting applications are included in the posting.
- To view the most current job opportunities, see the Online Job Postings.
- Applications are accepted online. You may also mail, hand-carry or fax applications to the Human Resources Department.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of applications except as may be specifically noted in the posting.
- If you need assistance completing an application, please contact Rosemary Mendonca at (505) 955-6601.
The city offers an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Medical insurance for employees and their dependents
- Dental Insurance for employees and their dependents
- Life insurance for employees and their dependents
- Supplemental life insurance for employees
- Legal insurance for employees and their dependents
- Retirement benefits through the Public Employees Retirement Association
- Employee assistance program
- Deferred compensation program
- Premium only plan
- Generous paid leave and holidays
| Physical Address
200 Lincoln Avenue
Santa Fe, NM 87504
PO Box 909
Santa Fe, NM 87504-0909
| Ph: (505) 955-6599
Fx: (505) 955-6810
Mnday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
| Victoria Gage
Interim Department Director
| Gary Bartlett