Recipients of CDBG funds may use them in various ways directed toward affordable housing, neighborhood revitalization, economic development, and provision of improved community facilities and services. Note that all CDBG-funded projects MUST address the needs of low- to moderate-income residents of Santa Fe.
- Acquisition of real property
- Relocation and demolition
- Rehabilitation of residential and non-residential structures
- Provision of public facilities and improvements (water and sewer facilities, streets, neighborhood centers, etc.)
- Downpayment assistance toward the purchase of a home
- Payment for public services within certain limits
For more information, contact Kym Dicome, Senior Housing Planner, at (505) 955-6574.